Everything you need in one place.
Zanni is your missing link that can oversee all aspects of XR within your project, working alongside both artistic and technical teams.
- Hire and manage any sub-contractors for XR portion of project.
- Liaison between artistic and technical departments, being the line of direct communication between all parties.
- Handle logistics (schedule, deadlines, deliveries, etc.)
- Provide on-site supervision.
- Troubleshoot and follow through to ensure that “The show must go on.”
We are the main bridge between end client, artistic creators, technical service providers, and other third-party vendors.
- Manage the technical design of the project alongside the creative director and lead production designer.
- Oversee software development if needed.
- Logistics of technical set-up, execution, and break down of XR equipment.
- Build out of physical infrastructure necessary for XR or immersive experience.
- Equipment testing, training and technical rehearsals.
- Ongoing maintenance of XR equipment during run of show.
Our team takes your concept and turns it into an immersive experience that your audience and clients will never forget.
- Research and understand the goals of the client, agency, or artistic director.
- Visually design the XR elements to meet the needs of the overall design.
- Provide design iterations and help determine best choice.
- Create all CG assets with high-quality 3D models, proper texturing, and ready for established rendering parameters.
- Prepare and perform all motion capture used for both linear and live animation.
XR & Immersive Strategy
We work with you to investigate and determine best ways to integrate XR into your live performance, event, or presentation.
- Outline various products available and assign best choices.
- Determine how the chosen technology will best work within any pre-existing framework, physical infrastructure, and/or production pipeline.
- Determine the best form of artistic content (cg, motion capture, live animation, etc.) and outline the ways it can be achieved based on time and budget.